1. Just pick one winner from the Selected Premier League match fixtures each week until eliminated.
2. To progress in the competition, you must select a winning team. Draw or loss equals elimination.
3. Once selection is made, it is final.
4. You may not pick the same team twice. If same team is picked twice in competition you will automatically be assigned the first team alphabetically in the league.
5. Selections to be recieved before kick off of the first game of the game week.
6. Enter by text ONLY to already specified contacts.
7. If you forget to make your selection before this kick off, you will be assigned the first team alphabetically in the league.
8. In the event of the match being cancelled or postponed, you will go through to the next round and that team is no longer available for selection.
9. The decision of the Organisation Committee shall be binding on all matters. The Organisation Committee reserve the right to amend the rules for the proper conduct of the competition
10. The last player standing will receive first prize.
11. In the event of all players being eliminated in any round, then all players shall be re-entered in the next round. (Whether they draw or lose)
12. Should only one player win in any round then he/she will win the competition.